• For greater safety in sensitive environments
• Calendered and compacted with permanent anti-static properties
• Ideally suitable for high-tech applications, electronics, telecommunication areas,
computer rooms, operating theatres, radiology, etc
Sub floor plays important role for any type of installation job, hence it is important to ensure that sub floor is
evenly levelled, dry, tuff and ready for PVC flooring installation
• Absolutely hard, level, dry, smooth and ready for installation.
• Free from cracks, irregularities , If any should be corrected with appropriate material.
• No contamination with oil, grease, paint or any other substance which affects the adhesion.
• Use cement based products for sub floor preparation and should be evenly spread
• Flat surface with maximum deflexion for 2m spirit level : for 0.20m spirit level : 2mm
• Moisture content should not be more than 75% R.H. Drying time is required of approximately 1 day per to be measured.
• Smoothing compound to use for perfectly smooth floor.
• Floor covering should be laid up to the joints and joints to be covered with an plastic or metal joint cover
• Damp proof membrane to laid before installation in case of sub floor direct to ground. This membrane act as a water proof layer.
• If there is old carpet, old vinyl, linoleum or rubber flooring already laying remove, clean and apply smoothing compound
• The unrolled sheet must left in the room to be covered
• Vinyl sheet to be laid length wise in the same direction.
• Fold back sheet half way. • Apply Rubber based / Acrylic emulsion adhesive
• Long open time of adhesive will lead to poor transfer of Adhesive. Less open time of adhesive will lead to bubble formation. Refer Adhesive manufacturer’s instruction manual
• Smooth down manually and then roll with a 65 kg flooring roller
• Grooving and Hot welding to be done after 24 hours
• Do not traffic the floor coverings for 48 hours after installation
• Vinyl Flooring can be cleaned daily with a damp mop and weekly or fortnightly with a mild soap solution.
• Severely soiled or floors with stubborn stains can be cleaned with the use of a coir brush or fine steel wool no. 000 soaked in warm soap solution to clean the affected area.
• Clear water mopping is necessary to remove chemical spillage on the flooring and after scrubbing operation to remove residue.
• Do not throw lit cigarette butts or match sticks on the floor.
• Avoid dragging heavy furniture / objects to prevent scratches.
• Application of wax polish or floor finish should never be used as it will build up an insulating film on the surface